2nd Annual Student Film Festival
FREE TO ENTER
- New Entry Deadline – January 29th, 2018
- Theme – Transformation
- Award Presentation & Film Screening – Wednesday February 14th
1st Place $250
2nd Place $125
3rd Place $100
4th Place $75
Who Can Enter:
Current Highline College Students registered for Winter Quarter 2018
- Create a short film that is between 2:30 – 8 minutes. NO LESS / NO MORE
- The story should revolve around transformation
The challenge is thinking of a story that revolves around the theme of “transformation.”
We are accepting all genres. Here are some examples:
- Moving from another country shaped my personality.
- Growing up is challenging
- Transforming from beast to human
- Change or going through a journey to be with the one you love
Public Informational Session:
Wednesday Nov. 8th from 2-3pm in building 29-104 (ended)
There will be a informational meeting to start this contest!
Find out all the information on the contest and all questions will be answered.